You can make Christmas a little brighter for a homeless family this year! Vision House giving trees are a great way to rally your co-workers, family, friends, and church family around a great cause. Sponsoring a giving tree is easy! Here’s how it works:
1. Contact Kristi Slattery at 425.228.6356 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know you would like to sponsor a tree.
2. Kristi will arrange to have a giving tree delivered to your office or church towards the end of November.
3. People will take tags off the tree that describe a Vision House child or mom and their Christmas wish. They will then buy a gift card or give a financial gift and return it to the box under the tree.
4. Kristi will coordinate pick-up of the trees and gift cards just before Christmas.
5. Gift cards are provided to Vision House families to purchase specific items as needed and are also used throughout the year to support the children and mothers in our care. Trees will be claimed quickly, so call today to reserve yours!
Vision House (425) 228-6356 www.NoHomelessKids.org email@example.com
Here is a PDF flyer to give to others. >>> Giving Tree Flyer