Jacob’s Well Build kicks off this weekend and it is going to be a beautiful day!
If you are scheduled for Saturday, April 2nd:
- Arrive early & get on a bus before it leaves at 8:15 AM at Northshore Baptist or 8:50 AM at Aldercrest Learning Center (see bus stop locations and instructions attached)
- If you know your assignment and have a tee-shirt, proceed to SAFETY table for hard hat, gloves and goggles, if you do not have your own. Look for signage and find your team.
- If you do not have an assignment OR don’t have your t-shirt OR you haven’t registered, go to the CHECK-IN tent. You will get your t-shirt and sign a liability waiver. They will give you an assignment. Proceed to SAFETY table for hard hat, gloves and goggles if you do not have your own. Look for signage and find your team.
- If you are not on the list at the check-in tent, proceed to the ORIENTATION tent. You will be assigned a team and directed to the SAFETY table for hard hat, gloves and goggles, if you do not have your own. Look for signage and find your team.
- Listen for the mega phone. You will be called back for a quick prayer and to help set up the first walls between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
What to bring: hammer, nail pouch or tool belt (limited supply on site) Please clearly mark your tools. If you have favorite gloves goggles or hard hats, bring them.
Make sure to eat a hearty breakfast as lunch will not be provided until after 12:00pm.
- Don’t forget your t-shirt, you are required to wear it at all times.
- I-405 is CLOSED in Bellevue April 2 and 3rd. Take alternative routes.
If you are scheduled for Sunday April 3rd, watch your email or check this blog to see if you are needed.
We are looking forward to seeing you then!