- Wednesday, May 18, 8AM to 5PM – Professionals and Skilled workers needed on site for roof framing and sheathing.
- Thursday, May 19th, 8AM to 5PM – Professional and Skilled workers will be on site to complete the roof framing and sheathing.
- Friday, May 20th, 9AM to 5PM – We need 20-30 Unskilled, Skilled and Professional volunteers. We will be working on pick-up framing and site cleanup. (Hearty lunch will be provided)
- Saturday, May 21th, 9AM to 5PM – We need 50-60 Unskilled, Skilled and Professional volunteers. We will be working on pick-up framing and site cleanup and preparing the site for the Topping Out BBQ on Sunday. (Hearty lunch will be provided)
- Sunday, May 22, 12:30 to 2PM. Everyone is invited! Bring your family and friends to the Topping Out Celebration! There will be a FREE BBQ lunch, tours, and special recognition for the team leaders. Permanent pens and photographs of volunteers in action will be provided so you can write messages of hope, verses and inspirations and/or pen your picture to the interior framing.
Please email me regarding what days you would like to attend at email@example.com