- Friday, April 22, 8:00AM to 3:30PM – Skilled and Professional Only. We will be rolling the Third-Floor TJIs to prepare for framing parties on Saturday. (Hearty lunch will be provided)
- Saturday, April 23, 9:00AM to 5PM - Finish third floor sheathing and framing. We need 25 – 50 more skilled, semi-skilled and professionals on site. There are also volunteer opportunities for unskilled workers willing to swing a hammer. (Hearty lunch will be provided)
Please be sure that you and/or your group are registered!
Lost and found:
Nathan is missing his large Big Foot skill saw worm drive. It is red and has a broken handle and has a 10” circular blade. It came up missing April 3rd.
CBN WANTS YOU! The Christian Broadcasting Network is flying out to cover the Jacob’s Well story and your involvement! They will be at Vision House on April 28th and 29th and filming on JW construction site April 30th and interviewing some of the volunteers! We are thrilled to hopefully get national exposure of the great work that everyone is doing to support homeless kids in the Seattle area!
- Friday, May 5th 8AM to 5PM – We need 30-40 Skilled and Professional Only. ROOF TRUSSES will be delivered! (Hearty lunch will be provided)
- Saturday, May 6th, 9AM to 5PM – Harnessing and roping off will be required as we sheath the roof! (Hearty lunch will be provided)
- Wednesday, May 18th, 12PM to 1PM - Bellevue Hilton Hotel. Volunteers are working to raise money to install the HVAC, plumbing and electrical. Wear your shirt, bring your friends and come support the effort. Click here for more info.