- Everyone will be assigned their team leaders and shown exactly what piece of the project they will be working on.
- We will assess skill levels and assign colored t-shirts accordingly.
- Since there will be youth groups involved in the project we will go over safety protocol in a little more detail.
- We will collect the signed waivers so we can minimize the amount of paper work on April 2.
- We will cover transportation and parking.
- Be SURE to watch this blog for any last minute details.
Be sure to RSVP so we can get a count for the March 24th meeting at 425-228-6356 or email@example.com
Be sure to register for the builds here >>
Thanks for your willingness to be involved!